A 'girls day' of smoking hookah for 5 hours ended with a scary visit to the hospital for Rachel Micheaux and her friends. This incident sheds light on the hidden dangers of hookah smoking.
Yes, smoking hookah can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. This is what experts say. The inhalation of carbon monoxide can have severe health consequences, as demonstrated by the incident involving Rachel Micheaux and her friends.
Bulos Zumot, a former Palo Alto hookah shop owner, was convicted in 2011 of murdering his girlfriend and setting their shared Palo Alto residence on fire. This case highlights the potential dangers associated with the hookah industry.